Senior Sales Representative
Merinio is a booming SME specializing in digital solutions for human resources management. Our experienced team has developed an HR management software which automates complex and repetitive tasks, saving businesses countless precious hours. This allows our customers to plan their operations more effectively and optimize the quality of their own products and services. This is why we are proud to work with a large and diverse customer base which represents key players in their respective industries. The support we received from multiple renowned incubators (Centech, MTLab and Creative Destruction Lab), combined with the innovative character of our solution attracted the attention of various media outlets (Les Affaires, newsletters of Raymond Chabot and multiple trade associations).
At Merinio we offer a working atmosphere both dynamic and flexible. Our employees have the opportunity to work from home or at our office located on Mont Royal Avenue, just steps away from the metro. Our management style is focused on achievement, not micromanagement. You are free to work your own way. We don’t impose fixed work hours provided that you maintain quality and efficiency in your work. Unlike the major players of our industry, we give you the opportunity to customize your work to your tastes while maintaining support from our marketing and technical teams.
Merinio is looking for an experienced, results-driven sales representative who can take our successful formula to new markets and new heights. We are ready to embark on a new phase and are looking to expand our market share in Ontario and the United States. To do this we’re seeking someone who has a proven track record in corporate sales, ideally working with large companies within in the software industry.
• Develop and implement diverse sale strategies
• Generate new sales opportunities
• Identify concerns and business objectives with potential customers
• Present the product and its benefits to potential customers
• Research and document market trends and product innovations
• Collaborate with the development team in order to adapt solutions to market needs
What we offer
• Competitive on-target earnings • Young, dynamic, multi-cultural, and experienced team • Flexible working conditions • Participatory leadership management style
• English as a first language; knowledge of French as an asset
• Minimum of 3-5 years of corporate sales experience
• Sales experience in software industry as an asset
• Self-starting and motivated with a strong business sense
• Capacity to navigate in complex environments
• Organizational skills and the ability to prioritize
• Able to work autonomously and as part of a team
• Results focused sales approach.